Sunday 7 July 2013

Origins GinZing Trio, Part Three: Brightening Mascara.

Hello lovely! Today I'd like to talk about another product in the new 'Origins' GinZing range. 

It's the Brightening Mascara.


According to the product notes this is a brightening mascara to lengthen and lift your eyelashes - an exciting claim.

Unlike the rest of the 'in your face' packing for the Origins GinZing range, this is an incredibly and unexpectedly dull tube. Bit of a shame...

You'll get 14ml of mascara in this tube, which is about industry standard. 

I'm struggling to find anything exciting to say about the wand, it's pretty bog standard to be honest. It has a few different shaped bristles, but it's pretty normal. 


The mascara formula is quite thick and it's a nice dark black. 

As you can see from the picture below, my lashes look 'OK' but I just don't see anything that sets this mascara apart. My lashes don't look particularly lengthened or lifted. 



For £17.50, I won't be repurchasing this mascara. I think that's a seriously hefty price tag for a mascara and I'd rather go for something like They're Real by Benefit or Zoom Lash by MAC. 

However if you'd like to give it a go, you can buy this product from Boots online or in store. As well as other retailers that sell the Origins range.

So that marks the end of my three-part Origins GinZing mini-series and sadly all of the products failed to find their place in my make up bag. Oh dear... Better luck next time Origins. 

If you're looking to make a purchase within this range, check out my reviews on the Origins Energy-Boosting Moisturizer & Refreshing Eye Cream too. 
  
Always Geek, Forever Chic,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...