Wednesday 17 July 2013

Max Factor Wild Shadow Pencil

Hello lovely! Today I'd like to talk about the brand new Wild Shadow Pencil from Max Factor. I'm sure you've seen the billboards and magazine posters for this in the last week. 

It goes hand in hand with the Wild Mega Volume Mascara I recently reviewed. 


These are 2-in-1 Gel Shadows and Liners that Max Factor are professing will give you the precision of an eyeliner and high pigmentation to give a fierce, bold look. 

The pencils come in 8 colours and the colour that I have is called Fierce Lime. The other colours below are Savage Silver, Vicious Moss, (Fierce Lime), Untamed Pink, Camel Rage, Bold Sapphire, Brazen Gold and Ice Fury.


I have to say that swatching this pencil, it does have a decent level of pigmentation as you can see from the below photograph. It's also very creamy in texture.


It's not the most wearable shade in the world, however I think when choosing a shadow pencil or liner, you really have to go for what shades best suit your eye colour. 

If you have blue eyes, Bold Sapphire would be nice because a darker shade than your eye colour will make your eyes look really blue. 

If your eyes are green or hazel, try Camel Rage, this will pick out the green and brown flecks in your eyes.

And for brown eyes, the Untamed Pink or Fierce Lime will make your eyes pop.

So here's how the shade I have, Fierce Lime, looks on me...


I've also teamed it with the Wild Mega Volume Mascara which was released by Max Factor at the same time, you can see my review on that here.  
 
This product was ridiculously easy to apply, easy to blend and it is very pigmented. I'd recommend picking up a colour and giving it a go. At £4.99 a pop, you can't go wrong.

If you're feeling bold, then why not pick up one of the more intense shades...

As always, be sure to let me know how you get on!


Always Geek, Forever Chic,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...