Sunday 2 June 2013

What's your Essential Gadget?


Hello lovely! Today I'd like to 'Geek Out' a little and ask you all a question; what's the one gadget you simply couldn't live without?

First things first, let's start with a definition...
Source: Google Define

So what is important gadget criteria for you? Something that makes your life easier, or perhaps something that makes it a little more interesting...

When asking myself this question, I start to think about all of the gadgets that I use day to day.
  • Mobile phone
  • Electric cleansing brush
  • Hairdryer
  • Straighteners
  • Electric Toothbrush
  • Kettle
  • Headphones
  • Laptop
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Oven 
  • Television
At lot of these we probably initially see as a necessity, but these are all gadgets that serve a purposes to make our lives easier, not possible.

However, I think if I'm truly honest, I couldn't live without any of the above. Not only do I rely on gadgets, but I absolutely love them. 

If you absolutely had to pick one gadget that you couldn't live without, what would it be?

(Even with a gun to my head, I'd struggle to choose just one!)
  
Always Geek, Forever Chic,
Laura.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...